Managed hosting solutions from Fleet Web Design let you focus on running your core business, letting us handle all your online needs.
We've been building and providing robust managed hosting solutions that ensure high performance and reliability. All customers also benefit from their very own personal point of contact, always on-hand to answer any questions you may have concerning any aspect of your service.
Our managed hosting will give you the peace of mind that your business is well looked after, letting you focus on what you do best.
We offer fully managed servers, with unlimited high-performance bandwidth, and always with 60/24/7/365 monitoring - that's right, every minute of every day, we're looking after your website.
We believe that a managed hosting solution should be designed to support your business needs. Not a generic "off-the-shelf" solution. We listen carefully to your needs and build our services around your business. This tailored managed hosting solution is designed to keep your costs down, yet provide your business and brand with the superior experience your customers expect.
Robust Managed Hosting Services
Don't worry, we've already spotted it and sorted it - whatever it is.
If you do need to get in touch, one call is all it takes. We listen, we start working and we don't stop until the issues are all resolved.
Our managed hosting solutions are designed to provide:
- Dedicated people managing your hosted environment
- Continuous availability for business critical 24x7 websites
- Customised dedicated server configurations, fully managed 60/24/7/365
- Hosting designed to scale as your business grows
- Super fast connections to keep your website performing at optimum speed
- Custom built managed hosting platforms designed for your business
- Proactive professional 24x7 technical support
- Dedicated industry experienced account managers
Lengthy Contracts? No Way!
We're here to earn your continued business, not to lock you in.
We make every effort to build a long-term relationship with all our customers, that starts by having no long-term contracts. We don't want you to feel like you're tied in to our services.